Search results pane displays the list of duplicate files found using the search-criteria.
You can select one of the views:
To change the current View:
- Same name - view contains files with same name.
- Same size - view contains files with same size.
Files from this view will be compared for same content, then you click the button Content compare.
- Same name and size - view contains files with same name and same size.
- Same content - view contains files with same content. You must click the button Content compare.
- Full clones - view contains full duplicates files. These files have equal content and same name.
You must click the button Content compare.
- Zero size - view contains files which size is zero, empty, no content.
Files in the View are divided in groups. Each group is indicated by a gray bar. In this bar you can see a name of the group and files count.
- select View in the main menu item Search results.
- select View from the Search results popup menu.
- left mouse click on the tab above the results table.
To change the columns displayed in the Search results pane:
Right-click on the top of the column, choose Columns item.
You can also resort files by clicking headings such as Name, Path, Size.
Click the column heading to reorder the paths by that column. For example, when you click the Name column, files are sorted alphabetically by the file name.
Search results toolbar provides quick access to frequently used operations and commands.
Most toolbar operations are duplicated in the drop-down menus.
Search results toolbar
Current search set